Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi guys good afternoon I need some help with my Roku tv

Hi guys good afternoon so I don't have my Roku remote & I had restarted my Roku tv I got disconnected from the wifi now I don't know how to se it up to my phone or what to do? Any help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hi guys good afternoon I need some help with my Roku tv

@Princejesse1 

You need a remote to connect a Roku device (including a Roku TV) to a WiFi network. Since it's a Roku TV, it's hard to find universal remotes that work with them. Standard Roku device codes are on most universal remotes, but not Roku TVs. So, your best bet is a Roku Voice Remote. You can pick one up at Walmart, Best Buy, or similar places.

Well, you could if you were in the USA. Since you said "good afternoon" and it's night in the USA (well, not in Hawaii or parts of Alaska), there's a good chance you might not have Walmart or Best Buy nearby. So, whatever local retailer carries Roku accessories would be the quickest way to get up and running. Or, order one online. They're $20; the Voice Remote Pro is $30.

All Roku Voice Remote devices (standard and Pro models) work on all Roku TVs.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hi guys good afternoon I need some help with my Roku tv

Do you have any opld cable box remotes or White Directv remotes lying around? If so I can probably give you a code to control your roku tv. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos