Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deannage
Level 7

Help me with Missing AWR ?!

Roku needs Customer Service Tech Support phone numbers to help with solving Roku Problems. I read and too many have sam Missing Advanced WIreless Receiver problem and want to fix it asap or return product back fast enough. Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  

0 Kudos
12 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Help me with Missing AWR ?!

@deannage 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ilo88
Level 7

what is a pm and if you can't get anything on the tv with the roku remote because the message of no awr doesn't allow it to move.     I am not techi

0 Kudos
ilo88
Level 7

Don't even know how this operates   just tired of buyinn products and then still can't get them to work even if you conncect properly.  Discusted

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Click his name, then profile scroll down abit and on the right side there's purple Private Message key.

Edmund
0 Kudos
deannage
Level 7

Hello, it turned out that AWR I ordered almost a month ago was malfunction and replaced with Roku Ultra. At my work, the office ordered same Roku Streaming Stick+  I knew how to set up. The setting up at my work was very smooth. It means my original Roku Streaming Stick+ I ordered last May was malfunction. Problem Solved !

0 Kudos
KeithMc
Level 7

Hi everyone,

can someone please assist? Bought Roku streaming stick plus yesterday, worked perfectly fine and setup no problem. Tried using it today and keeps on saying missing wireless advanced receiver, even though it is plugged in directly to wall socket and the receiver is plugged into streaming stick. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@KeithMc 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend unplugging the device and the AWR, then plugging everything back again to see if that resolves the issue.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
KeithMc
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 

Thanks for the help Danny. I actually tried this and a thousand other things but nothing worked. I took the device back to the store and had it replaced. The device was faulty. New one is working now and very happy. Thanks again

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@KeithMc 

Thanks for the update.

I'm happy to hear that you got everything settled out and are back up and running.

Happy Streaming!
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos