Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hdmi extension

Hi I'm trying to get an hdmi extension cable and the page keeps saying try again later. I have just got my daughter's a new tv and the Roku doesn't fit. Please inform my how to go about getting 1. Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Hdmi extension

HDMI cords are widely available Best buy, Amazon, any computer store.......

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

They are probably out of stock. I'm sure you want to get your daughters tv up and running as soon as possible, go to amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=hdmi+extender+cable&crid=UD66I7UQUYGA&sprefix=hdmi+extender%2Caps%2C174&r...

Edmund
Highlighted
Level 18

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMU extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI extehsion cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other.  You may be able to find this locally and not have to wait for someone to ship it to you.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Bradywierdy 

Thanks for the post.

What Roku model device are you attaching to your TV? Please be aware that the HDMI extension available is only for Roku Streaming Sticks.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos