Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wosofeyi
Level 7

Harmony Elite and Roku back button

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Roku Streaming Stick+ and integrated it into my Elite Activities, but there seems to be quite a major icon missing - the back arrow thing that's at the top of the Roku remote, can anyone share how to add this? I may be missing something really obvious, but at the moment, if I watch a show, I can't get back to the main menu...

"I guess, I'm, your treat?" the words felt so unnatural, and cheesy, I didn't know how I even managed to say it.

I felt a hand on my cheek as my face was turned to face Carlos, his lips finding mine and now I was having the second kiss ever of my life. Meanwhile, Zach's hand grew bolder and found my bare hip and I felt his fingers looking around for something.

"This **bleep** isn't wearing any panties!" I heard him say to our friends, the word feeling like a punch to the chest as one of my childhood friends just called me a **bleep**.
https://www.bigtitstube.xxx/categories/nipples/
I felt a hand reach under my top and start groping at my bare right breast, being rougher than I would have liked. But with greater skill than Adam, Carlos began running the tip of his tongue along the bottoms of my teeth than moving to massage my tongue, playing my mouth like a skilled musician playing the saxophone. I had hoped to keep some modesty, the clothes being able to give such free access without my bare body being seen, but that ended quickly.

I guess Carlos didn't have the room he liked and pulled my top up high enough to expose my bare **bleep** to the open air. I was stood up and felt the clasp and zipper undone, on the skirt and pulled slowly down my legs, my breasts and **bleep** now on full display to Matt and Anthony and my bare **bleep** and back being seen by Zach and Carlos. It was almost too much for my mind to take as I've known Zach, Anthony, and Carlos since we were little kids, Matt we met our freshman year in high school when he moved here. People I saw as my big brothers, were now treating me like a **bleep**, staring for the first time at my naked body without even knowing it was me. I watched as Anthony got down on his knees in front of me, not looking away from my exposed **bleep**, and I watched until he got uncomfortably close. He gave me a gentle push causing me to fall back onto the couch and then he dove face first between my thighs like a guided oral missile, his tongue now going places none had ever gone before, another first for me as his tongue rolled circles around my **bleep** and then tried to dive as deep as it could inside of me.
https://thelivesexcams.org
"Oh god, please, mmmm, gentle, mmmm, please, I've never had anyone do that before," I said looking down and watching my childhood friend look up and smile before delving back to the treat between my legs.

To my left Zach went to work now mauling my left breast and tweaking my nipple as he kissed and sucked on my collar and neck while Carlos on my right decided he wanted my hard, sensitive, right nipple in his mouth, I looked up just in time, surprised to find Matt standing over me as he bent over and became the third boy to ever kiss my lips.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos