Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: cannot order an hdmi extender

Jump to solution

@nds_support 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID of the other device that you are trying to order the HDMI extender for?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
nds_support
Level 7

Re: ordering HDMI extender

Jump to solution

I am saying the Roku web site goes dead (no response), when I enter all my personal info and try to order the free HDMI extender.

I tried different days and same result. Thanks for writing and your suggestion!!-- and I will post my serial # to the other person who responded. I realize the purple Roku is a really old model...but it would be nice to not have it overheating...

0 Kudos
nds_support
Level 7

Re: cannot order an hdmi extender

Jump to solution

I realize the device is very old (given to me by a friend), but it would be nice to use it without overheating. it is super hot to the touch, and stops working after a few minutes.

s/n 2LD573293766.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ordering HDMI extender

Jump to solution

@nds_support while the 3500 is still (barely) supported, the 3400 (both are purple) is not. Depending on the player you have, I suggest it's time for an update anyway. The 3500 was released 6 1/2 years ago, and the 3400 even before that. Neither support a number of the latest channel apps, and they are really underpowered compared to the latest players. I suggest looking at the Express 4K/4K+ as an excellent replacement.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos