Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pink22
Level 7

Free HDMI extender

I purchased my Roku around June 10,  ordered the extender 1 week later, how long does it take to receive it in the mail? I cannot put in the info again as it says it is not a "new" product after I did it the first time. Do I have to return the Roku and go to another brand? Is there a customer service # I can call to expedite this? I have to watch TV in the bedroom  until I can get the TV set up, so I am waiting for the extender cable. Anyone have any suggestions,  any help? Any customer service???? Help....I just wanted to try this Roku out, but I think I made a mistake buying it if I cannot even get a little free cable in the mail. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Free HDMI extender

It's been a while since I ordered one, but I think it took a few weeks.  Honestly I think people put too much time and effort into getting one from Roku when they can be had for a few bucks online and you could get it in a couple of days.  I doubt Roku provides any tracking, but they aren't known for doing anything quickly.  I'd give it at least three weeks.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Free HDMI extender

I totally agree with @renojim 

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other.  I use one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV.  You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally, or for sure online, and not have to wait for Roku to ship it to you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
Janet6
Level 7

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

I am having same issue with ordering a “free” extender cable. Won’t go through. So frustrating. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

@Janet6

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you seeing an error message? What Roku model device are you using and can you please provide the serial number you are using on the online form?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos