Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

@giraffe23

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @billtag

I hope you're doing well. 

When inputting the serial number, ensure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that the numbers at the back of your Roku stick are referred to as the Device ID. To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Hi @Jimj733

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Wtan
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

@RokuMary-F serial number is YHOOEX508241.

It's the same message as what everyone else is posting. 

0 Kudos
KNAPPY9
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

Mine is X0170022XASL

0 Kudos
billtag
Reel Rookie

I contacted support via ROKU Chat and they said they would mail me the HDMI Extender cable in 3-5 days.

0 Kudos
Swerdy5
Reel Rookie

Cannot claim free HDMI Extender

I cannot claim the free HDMI Extender. I tried many times to fill out the form, but always got an error stating "We're sorry. We are unable to process your order. Please try again." I've tried on different browsers between my phone and my computer.

I just tried again and now it is saying "Oops, something is wrong. We are not able to process your order at this moment. This may be due to a bad serial number or multiple orders of extenders." However, I have not gotten a single confirmed order.

Roku Streaming Stick 4k: S08Y41DTTTLS (This is the serial number on the back of the stick. I tried going through settings but that gave an error telling me to use the SN from the back of the stick.

Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot claim free HDMI Extender

I think your Roku has either two serial numbers, or there must have been an error in the numbering during the manufacturing of the device units.  Or maybe during distribution and/or shipment of your device unit.

As for the free HDMI extender claim, other users have also had this same exact problem.  Most likely an issue with the Roku ordering system.

Perhaps someone at Roku, or one of the Community Streaming Experts like @AvsGunnar  can help you with this situation.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
P300

Re: Free HDMI extender page generating error

Hi.. I too am having problems completing the form. I was told by customer support this problem would be resolved a couple days ago. I tried using the SN on my account for linked products by to no avail. Can you assist as I have been trying for a few weeks? Thx

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free HDMI extender page generating error

Hi @P300,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Upon checking our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos