Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuanM412
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Excuse me, how long does it take to get a response about this?

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for following up, @JuanM412!

I've found that our Support team has already reached you via email for further assistance. I'd recommend you check your email. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
JuanM412
Channel Surfer

I've checked my email but I haven't received a response. Not even in the spam folder there's an email about this issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

Hi @giraffe23,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If you are still unable to claim free HDMI, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number/device ID of your Roku device.

Once we have information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

2Duck

Hi Mary & Nimfa. I would like to receive the Roku Free HDMI extender. I also get error after many atempts.

Using form on https://my.roku.com/hdmi". After I click continue it says:

Error  Oops, something is wrong. We are not able to process your order at this moment. This may be due to a bad serial number or multiple orders of extenders.

Please contact me so I can receive your HDMI extender. Streaming Stick 4k. 3820R, S/N S08Y421SMC7V.

0 Kudos
Kir
Reel Rookie

Free HDMI extender page generating error

Purchased the streaming stick 4K from Amazon. It doesn’t fit any of the 4 HDMI ports on our TV due to the extra long length of the device. Seems it must be a common problem given the instructions to order a free extender. Problem is that the form to do so states it cannot process the request. Have checked serial number, cleared cookies/ temp files, even tried 3 different devices and different browsers. The problem is with Roku.com not our end. Please advise on how to order, or if these are no longer available so I can return the device before the return window closes.

0 Kudos
dlf2
Reel Rookie

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

Hi, Mary:

I am also having trouble ordering the free HDMI extender. Keep getting an error message when using different browsers, devices and the serial numbers from both back of the stick as well as in the Settings on the TV screen.

Could you help me as well with successfully ordering the HDMI extender? What do I need to do?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Free HDMI extender page generating error

@Kir 

Try using the serial number listed in the online dashboard of your account at https://my.roku.com/account.  Near bottom of page will see your linked devices and serial numbers.

Has been a few problems as of late using the extender page but mainly the page not accepting the serial number.

You can also purchase these extenders in a store (female to male HDMI connection) for a few dollars if you need immediately.  However, since Roku does offer a small one for Streaming Sticks, can understand if you want the free one as offered and advertised.

Tagging @RokuMary-F and @RokuKariza-D who can perhaps offer additional assistance if the above still does not work you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

Hello @dlf2

Thanks for reaching out!

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mark_E

I received my Streaming stick today and also cannot order an extender (get the message that cannot process my request at this time). I set up the Roku on a different TV than the one where I want to use it. I got the Roku set up there including setting up an online account. When I check my online Roku account, the serial number for the device does not match what is on the Streaming Stick. I have tried both serial numbers and neither get me through. How do I order an HDMI extender? 

0 Kudos