Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KVRP
Reel Rookie

Forward a time amount is unavailable on Fubo

Jump to solution

I was always able to use the voice button on the remote to skip or rewind a number of minutes when watching a recording with Fubo. Now whenever I try it, I get "Forward a time amount is unavailable". I believe something has changed with Roku.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ernestandjen
Reel Rookie

Re: Forward a time amount is unavailable

Jump to solution

I’ve just confirmed that it’s a fubo issue and not a Roku issue. Because the fast forward works on Paramount plus and Netflix

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@KVRP @Ernestandjen

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Ernestandjen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue, and I tried all the suggested tips to restart the Roku TV and the remote, nothing worked.   I also believe it’s on Roku’s end!

0 Kudos
Ernestandjen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve just confirmed that it’s a fubo issue and not a Roku issue. Because the fast forward works on Paramount plus and Netflix

0 Kudos
KVRP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have also tried everything and nothing fixes it.

0 Kudos
KVRP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't have any problem fast forwarding or rewinding. It's when I try to fast forward or rewind an amount of time. Like saying "skip 5 minutes" during playback of a recording. Up until a few days ago it would fast forward 5 minutes. Now it says "Forward a time amount is unavailable".

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@KVRP @Ernestandjen

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KVRP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Last night I noticed that the skipping an amount of time is working again. For now anyway.

0 Kudos
JAC55

Jump to solution

Today, I experienced the Fubo issue with my Roku stick first time. I couldn't do rewind in any of the live shows I was watching. That was an annoying situation so I checked Fubo with a Firecube (first generation) that is also attached to the same TV. With this streaming device, there were no issues with with rewind/fast-forward. Back to the Roku stick: no rewind available in Fubo. No solutions found (updates, disconnected device and remote, restarted the system). Whatever is the issue, it's started today March 21 2022 and is clearly Roku bound. 

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@JAC55   Fubo develops the FuboTV channel for Roku. So it’s up to them to fix the issue. 

0 Kudos