Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shelt
Level 7

Entering new wifi password without a remote?

We have recently got a new router so we need to re enter the new password to get the roku to work (streaming stick) we have been having to use the app for a remote as our remote broke (just doesn't work), we cant get into settings via the app to enter the password, what can we do??

many thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Entering new wifi password without a remote?

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 13

If you remember your old router's name and passphrase, the one your roku still remembers, change your new router to the same name and passphrase and then you should be able to communicate with the roku again.

Shelt
Level 7

Thankyou i will message you tomorrow
0 Kudos