Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Ultra remote batteries drain on a daily basis

Jump to solution

@scannerdarkly @MH1 @eudra 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a Roku streaming stick 3810 that the remote goes thru batteries within a couple of weeks.

Jump to solution

The batteries in my remote need to be replaced every couple of weeks. this dose not seem right to me. Can you please reply if there is a problem. I see in the forum other people are having the same problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I have a Roku streaming stick 3810 that the remote goes thru batteries within a couple of weeks.

Jump to solution

@jimac369 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem - eating batteries and then not being able to contact Roku-I understand they are short staffed but should be some way to contact

My roku is Roku Premiere+ SN YH002Y286444

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Blackbutte 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

thanks - I see you have answered a number of identical posts- hasn't Roku given you an answer? When can I expect to hear from Roku?  No one has contacted me yet.  We cut the cable based on Roku promises.  Now with the stay at home policy even more important to have a functioning remote.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Blackbutte 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Hi, I’ve had a Roku TV (55C807) for 2 years and within the last 2 weeks my remote began going through batteries every 2 days (used to last 2-3 months). Has a fix been announced yet? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

The only fix is a new remote, but you to have to take that up with tv manufacturer since roku only supplies the UI. I would go to ebay there are many roku tv remotes on there for under $10 shipped. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@FWTX 

Thanks for the note.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturer information, you can visit our Community page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos