Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Mine is also draining batteries every two weeks. How do I get a new one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Batteries being drained weekly on Premiere + remotes

Jump to solution

@mathompson3 @jcgc50 @Britttysh 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don’t know how to send a PM. I have a voice remote and this is the most absurd way to try to talk to customer service 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Britttysh 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Mine is draining every two days. Is there a way to stop this? Thsnk you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Dejaj23 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’ve already sent a PM to you or some other team member. This is beyond ludicrous! Worst customer service experience I’ve ever experienced and I deal with CS every day! 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, except I don’t use headphones at all, and the batteries died after two weeks. Could you please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku remote draining batteries fast

Jump to solution

I currently use a Roku express and the batteries in the remote are constantly needing replaced.  I have 7 tvs that I use roku on and it doesn't matter which remote.  Perfect example is my office.  I rarely watch tv in there and yesterday I picked up the remote and it turned everything on and then went dead.  Changed the batteries and boom its back. I only installed that tv with roku stick in March.  Ive never seen anything like it. I have tv remotes that i haven't changed the batteries in years.  Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku remote draining batteries every week.

Jump to solution

I have a Roku remote that takes 2 AAA batteries and I have to replace them every 5-7 days.  How can I get a new remote that takes AA batteries?

0 Kudos