Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Ultra LT purchased December 2019.  We are sick of having to replace batteries every 2 to 3 weeks.  We don't use the remote jacks, the only power used is straightforward channel changing.  I believe that - as with the "bandwidth Saver" that has Never Worked even when set to "on" - the Roku Remote is "always" on.  Any ideas, or should we switch to another brand.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Issues with remote

Jump to solution

@Limibi73 @Cheryl1107 @prahladvkumar @KMW 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM (private message), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

Did you get an answer from Roku?  I have the same issues.  We have to change the batteries every week and have NEVER used the headphones.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am having the same issue as others. It is draining my batteries weekly even though I unplug the headphones after each use. 

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jho182 @Mattdobel 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM (private message), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

DannyR, how do I send you a PM?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny-R

Having the same battery drainage issue. Change out every two weeks. Do not use headphones.

Model 4630X

Need your PM info.

Mark

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Issues with remote

Jump to solution

Danny,  I sent you a PM simultaneously with my comment here.  Additionally, I provided to you my Serial number within the PM.  You have chosen to reply here on this post BUT, have yet to respond to the PM.  Are you checking your PMs?

Nivek 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

No Danny has not yet responded to the PM, in which, i sent it at the same time as posting on the community. Danny has responded to the post asking me to send a PM, that he should already have. Therefore, I am not even sure if he reads the PMs. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

I am having the same battery issue with remote. I've switched batteries numerous times and have tried all the other "fixes". Nothing helps.  Of course I can't get in touch with anyone at Roku

[personal information removed]