Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Try using a regular computer, not a phone. It looks like the mobile version of the site doesn't offer that function. Might be browser related on phone devices. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

I'm unable top send message to you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Beware of the return product scam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  The remote batteries only last a week at the most. It is a 4400X player. Tell me how to send a PM to you, when you answer; I don't see any email address anywhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku remote batteries don’t last

Jump to solution

Thank you for your customer service.

My ROKU remote drains batter power within 48 hours. This has happened continuously and I must use my ROKU cellphone app to move about the menu and my television remote for on/off.

The model number is    3800X-ROKU Streaming Stick

The Serial number is     YF00F4304104

Request information on how to correct the issue.

Thank You

William Fielding

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have a roku streaming stick, no headphones, no private mode, and I change the batteries at least every 2 weeks. Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have to change the batteries on my remote daily. It's obviously a known issue and the only way to get support for it is to comment on Chat Boards? Unfreaking believable.  What do I do if my remote is eating thru batteries. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Remote for my 4400X Roku 4 draining batteries

Jump to solution

For the past several months, the batteries in my remote for my Roku 4 player (4400X) drain down every week or two, and I have to put new batteries in the remote. I have had the player since 2016, and the remote is the original that came with the player.  I do not use earphones with the remote for private listening.

Remote model RC77
Remote device ID:  4U9665392483

Roku 4 Player Model 4400X 
Player ID:  YY0059392483

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you are outside US they will tell you to buy new one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I gave Danny my information and he forwarded that information to Roku. They are sending a new remote at no charge and my streaming stick is 2 years old clearly out of warranty