Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Remotes batteries die in 2 weeks

Jump to solution

My remote batteries are die overnight. What could be causing this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remotes batteries die in 2 weeks

Jump to solution

@Chmcguire 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous posts, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Battery level indicator shows batteries are drained immediately after installing new batteries

Jump to solution

My batteries don't last long either.  How did you resolve your problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra - CEC and Battery Drain

Jump to solution

“Danny” asked for my address so that a new remote could be mailed to me. That was weeks ago, no remote. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Battery level indicator shows batteries are drained immediately after installing new batteries

Jump to solution

@sheburr26 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Ultra - CEC and Battery Drain

Jump to solution

@kag0457 

Thanks for the update.

If you were in touch with our Support team regarding your issue, I would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your issue by reaching to them as they would be best able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

I bought a roku from best buy less than 2 months ago and have spent more on batteries 

I can't return it because I don't have the box anymore. I unplug the headphones when not in use. Now it freezes when I try to use it. Help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lisav 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

HILARIOUS. There is absolutely no obvious way to send what is clearly some sort of BOT called "Danny" a PM. I don't see it anywhere. "Danny" has yet to offer any help or resolve anything. He clearly is not a person. He never helps. Only says, "Give me all your information and I can help". Come on people. It's not a real person. He never helps. There is no "PM" Its all just your usual China BS. Here is what I would send in a PM if that was actually a thing.

It's pretty freakin obvious that "Danny" is a BOT of some sort that trolls around the interwebs and actually does nothing, not a real person. AND.....it's also obvious that your product sucks. It genuinely eats fresh batteries of ANY brand in less than 7 days. I don't even have a voice remote. Just a cheap roku 3720X stick with the basic free remote. I will play your game and give you my email and my serial number of ONE but not all of my devices so your BOT can enter it in some database. They all use fresh batteries in less than a week. What is funny is they are in a garage that is only used from Friday night to Sunday evening. It is totally turned off from Sunday evening all the way to Friday evening and still uses a fresh set of batteries in a week. Obviously, on a stick, there is no "home screen". When the TV is off, the stick is off so that is clearly a BS solution. Somehow, your **bleep** remote spends all week trying to do something??????????? Who knows what. Every Friday when I come out, the remote is dead and I have to replace the batteries.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@basmith302 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

As stated in my previous posts, if you are experiencing an issue with remote battery drain, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos