Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Thanks atc. Good idea on removing the email addresses. Odd that you can't delete your whole reply but you can edit it.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Draining batteries for remote control

Jump to solution

My remote for my roku streaming stick + drains batteries in less than 24hrs.

I've gone through 6 sets in the space of a week.

It never used to do this but has recently started and it has become unusable as I shouldnt have to keep on replacing batteries

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Roku remotes constantly die completely

Jump to solution

Third remote to die in 1 1/2 years. 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

I solved this problem by pushing the reset on the back of the Roku, running through setup again, and pairing the remote again. Battery drain fixed. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @I’m having the same thing happen on 2 separate enhanced remotes. Any solutions would be great. One remote is not very old. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku Voice remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku express + systems all with voice remotes. Bought about 4 months ago. In the last 3 weeks one of them has decided to need new batteries every 12-24 hours. It’s only used on Friday Saturday and Sunday. But have to put new batteries in every morning before she can use it. Why? It was working perfectly till 3 weeks ago and now this? 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Remote batteries die without using it

Jump to solution

I have had to replace the batteries in my roku streaming stick+ remote several times with minimal use. I use the tv for 2 hours, unplug the TV and 2 weeks later, the remote is again dead. Do I need to take the batteries out after every use?? Seems like a ridiculous solution

0 Kudos
Level 7

Remote battery draining

Jump to solution

My remote is killing my batteries in one day even when not being used. Help!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Remote battery draining

Jump to solution

Mine too. I've exchanged the device and still the same problem. Roku should be ashamed of selling this product that way too many people have complained of this same problem for way too long and they continue to stock in stores. Super shady business practices.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku stick remote control is draining batteries very soon. Even if I am not using.

0 Kudos