Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

@Doctormdmd @EileenMD 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a private message (PM), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ravdeep
Level 7

Streaming Stick+ Remote batteries life

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
RCaugh
Level 8

Re: Roku Streaming + batteries do not last 24 hrs

Jump to solution

I solved this problem by pushing the reset on the back of the Roku, running through setup again, and pairing the remote again. Battery drain fixed. 

0 Kudos
RoccoT
Level 8

Several remote streaming sticks...constantly replacing batteries

Jump to solution

We have 5 Roku streaming sticks and have to replace batteries every week or so...even when the TV has not been on.  Please advise how to resolve this issue.  Thank you.

crb2
Level 7

All Roku Remotes are draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have 8 rokus and they all run through the batteries much faster than any other remote. I am not using private listening. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Marcm
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi sorry but how do you send a private message? I created a new private message and put RokuDanny-R as the recipient but it doesn’t seem to work. 
I am having this same issue with my remote. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Marcm wrote:

Hi sorry but how do you send a private message? I created a new private message and put RokuDanny-R as the recipient but it doesn’t seem to work. 
I am having this same issue with my remote. 

Click on @RokuDanny-R 's name, and on his profile page is a button to send him a PM. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Marcm
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ah thank you very much

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: All Roku Remotes are draining batteries

Jump to solution

@crb2 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a private message (PM), visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Jeanne_r
Level 9

Re: All Roku Remotes are draining batteries

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe from this thread or unsubscribe for me.  I'm getting crazy amounts of email now and would love your help. Also, by the way customer service sent the wrong remote. They sent a standard remote not the Ultra remote with listening option and headphone jack. If you can help get a message to customer service again to please reach out to me. I sent them the info on Nov. 19th and I just heard back yesterday and hoping this remote will work. I'm going to think positive. 

thank you!

0 Kudos