Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Issues with remote

Jump to solution

Danny,  I sent you a PM simultaneously with my comment here.  Additionally, I provided to you my Serial number within the PM.  You have chosen to reply here on this post BUT, have yet to respond to the PM.  Are you checking your PMs?

Nivek 

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

No Danny has not yet responded to the PM, in which, i sent it at the same time as posting on the community. Danny has responded to the post asking me to send a PM, that he should already have. Therefore, I am not even sure if he reads the PMs. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku stick remote control is draining batteries

Jump to solution

I am having the same battery issue with remote. I've switched batteries numerous times and have tried all the other "fixes". Nothing helps.  Of course I can't get in touch with anyone at Roku

[personal information removed]

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku remote goes through batteries about every 2 weeks this is too fast please help!

Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

Go straight to roku, email or tweet and received two replacements outside of warranty.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Jump to solution

Danny just checks of in warranty and basically tells you to pound salt!!

my success was tweeting at roku and send customer service an e-mail.

Danny didn’t help and roku ended up sending me two replacements.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Enhanced Remote is draining batteries

Jump to solution

@Kaygeea 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Wfes1943 @Kmoney059 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Batteries being drained weekly on Premiere + remotes

Jump to solution

I have two Premiere + systems and both are going through batteries weekly.   SN: YHOOFK304239 SN: YHOOCG669205   We don't use the headphones.  We've only had for less than 3 months. Help!    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Batteries being drained weekly on Premiere + remotes

Jump to solution

Similar problem with a Stick+ I picked up new in Oct 2019 and it seems that the battery life is getting shorter over time. I'm getting between 1 and 2 weeks before various functions stop working.

Just replaced batteries today. The old batts read 1.47V and the new read 1.61V. When the last set, same brand of alkaline, gave up the reading was 1.37V.

Firmware on the Roku is Ver 9.2.0, Build 4807.

0 Kudos