Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Poor Battery Life - Ultra Remote

My remote requires batteries to be changed once a month.  Never use the headphone jack. Clearly need a replacement/fix. Purchased unit 90 days ago. Model number 4670X.  Please provide direct contact for fix/replacement.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Poor Battery Life - Ultra Remote

@jps2 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

Hello,

My enhanced remote also needs battery replacement about every 2-3 weeks. We use the Roku about 2 hours a day on average, and never use the headphones. Is it possible to get a replacement or a newer model?

Thanks,

KA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Enhanced Voice Remote eating batteries !

@KA10 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra remote batteries drain on a daily basis

Hello

I have been using Roku for last few years but suddenly My Roku remote is now draining batteries really fast. I have to change batteries every 2-3 weeks. Please advise. Roku Premiere (4620 series) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@mandargadre 

Thanks for the note.

I have sent you a private message and will continue to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We ALLhave the same issue with our remotes..... why keep the answers PRIVATE. Please, make a public post showing possible solutions.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

The only way to fix this is a new remote, that takes proving who you're, and then getting your address. Do you want that public? They aren't rolling a truck to look under your remote's hood? The remote needs to be replaced, do your want your personal info laid out in a public forum, so they take it private. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Avechucho 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Batteries in my remote only last a few days. Please provide a solution. 

0 Kudos