Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris1701
Level 7

Enhanced Remote faulty - only goes down/right (Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810EU)

Hi Roku,

I'm in the U.K and have a Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810EU) - but the remote has developed a problem where the direction buttons will only respond to down or right. Up and left just don't work. I have reset the Roku, which is up to date software wise, and replaced the batteries with brand new Duracell ones, and re-paired a number of times. All of the other functions work, including the IR TV control, but the directions just dont.

EDIT: As of last night the only workaround I had was to press and hold left and right or up+down and the remote would then function fine for a few minutes before the fault returned. But now the play/pause button is also unresponsive and I am having to use the app to use the Stick. Please can someone in Roku support let me know if there's anything else I can do to fix this? 

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Enhanced Remote faulty - only goes down/right (Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810EU)

@Chris1701 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris1701
Level 7

Re: Enhanced Remote faulty - only goes down/right (Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810EU)

HI Danny, just sending you the SN etc, thanks again.

Chris

0 Kudos