Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HBBratt13
Level 7

Don't have remote for Roku device

Hi, I recently upgraded my internet WiFi and now my Roku doesn't work. I don't have a remote I use my cell phone, but the app is not connecting. I want to Manually connect it but cannot locate my IP Address. Is there a way to locate it under my account? I'm desperate! Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Mobile App

@HBBratt13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You will need a physical remote to reconnect your device to the wireless network. 

Can you provide us with the Roku device model number so we can recommend you the appropriate replacement remote for your Roku?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Nene37
Level 7

Lost remote, need to connect to wifi

I need help I lost my remote so how do I connect my roku to my new wifi without the remote please help 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Help

Sorry but you don't, you have to have a real remote to set up your wifi. What kind of roku do you have, and what model is it? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
meger
Level 7

Re: Don't have remote for Roku device

Hi, My daughter dropped the remote now the green light won't come on. I have tried to pair it with the Stick but the remote is dead, I have tried using the app but the device was disconnected from my network so no device is being found.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@meger 

Thanks for the post.

If your Roku device is not connected to a network, you will need a physical remote to setup the Roku device again. Can you please provide the Roku device model so we can recommend you the appropriate replacement remote you will need?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
meger
Level 7

Hi, I have a Roku streaming stick, I'm not sure if this is the model number as the label on the box was ripped when we opened it KU#3500EU. Serial number is 2MD56F019011. Hope this helps. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@meger 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
meger
Level 7

Thanks,

0 Kudos
marquieta
Level 7