Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
troythompson
Level 7

Disney+ button on new Roku Ultra remote

I want to get the latest Roku Ultra. I saw a picture of the latest one coming with a Disney+ button on the remote, but I can't find it in stores anywhere. Does anyone know if I buy the one offered on the Roku site if it comes with the Disney+ button? Before anyone asks, I know I can just program one of the two buttons to launch Disney+ but I really want the button with the logo on it. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Disney+ button on new Roku Ultra remote

When I ordered the Ultra remote rc463 it came with Disney+ key. The original model number for this remote was rc411, but the only difference in the two is the disney+ key. 

Edmund
troythompson
Level 7

Thanks @Tivoburkee. I assume there is no way to know if an Ultra comes with rc463 without opening the box? And there's no way to specifically request that my Ultra come with it?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

I'm 99% sure there are no remotes with disney+ key included with Roku Ultra set. Its just available as a replacement remote. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
JRush
Level 7

I bought a 2019 Roku Ultra from Amazon last week. It came with a Disney+ button on the remote. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Now they are, my recent Roku Soundbar came with a disney+ key. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
pbrickner
Level 7

That is not true, I got one with my Roku Ultra boxed model.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Its 6 months later!!

Edmund
0 Kudos