Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model: 3931RW - Roku Express +
LG Tv

Issue ID PF-195-644

Thank you! 

0 Kudos

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model 3800X

Serial# YF00AF828881

TV: Sharp LC-42SB48UT

Issue ID: 81-195-652

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roko model 3941x - roku express4k+

Tv model Vizio vw47l

Issue ID P6-195-666

Literally had this version for a week and the remote was working great for power and volume and now just quit working as of 12 hours ago!! So disappointed !!! I had my last roku for 3 years and just upgraded was loving the new one until now!! Will not be giving it a good review!

0 Kudos
4guffeys

Jump to solution

Bought a new remote thinking that it was the issue, but the new one still won’t connect to the TV.

Issue ID 57-195-679

0 Kudos
gvariz0na

Jump to solution

Roku Model 3931-RW

Magnavox Model #26MF330B/FR

Issue ID:  PU-195-679

Tried twice to pair for sound and mute. Set up twice.   Power off and on does work.

0 Kudos
Jacqueline
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I followed these instructions posted and reposted by others and after a couple of repetitions got both my remotes controlling power and volume. The first time I did it, the "did the music stop playing" screen did not come up, the second time I got that screen and the volume reconnected. 

QUOTE:  Yes I just fixed it. I went to program remote. While it was searching for remote I removed the battery and put it back in and pressed the button inside the battery compartment. I then checked the settings. When it asked if I heard the music I said no even if I heard it. Then followed the instructions for the music to stop playing and poof my remote now works for volume and mute. END QUOTE

0 Kudos
Tumbovt

Jump to solution

My remote lost control of the volume only. Power still works. 
Roku Ultra Model 4670RW
Sharp TV

softwate 10.0

ID 75-195-763

0 Kudos
Mwl

Jump to solution

4670X - Roku Ultra

Sony BRAVIA KDL-46NX810

I tried suggested steps, volume still does not work. Everything else seems to work except the volume.

0 Kudos
willwrite4beer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Turned in my ID and other info the other day. Today I tried (again!) to follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread. This time, though, the remote for our Roku Ultra paired with our Roku TV. Since it paired with the TV, now I have no way to try and re-pair it with my Ultra (I can't do anything on the Ultra without the remote). This basically bricked my Ultra. Any suggestions, besides switching to a Chromecast, Firestick or Apple TV?

0 Kudos
KO9

Jump to solution

My remote has also stopped being able to turn on my TV and turning the volume up and down.

Model: 3810X - Roku Streaming Stick+

Software version: 10.0.0 - Build 4195-50

Issue ID: 65-195-856

My TV is an Insignia brand.

0 Kudos