Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't move YoutubeTV below the shortcuts on home

Jump to solution

On the home screen, I have two shortcuts (turn off TV and add channel) immediately to the right. YoutubeTV is above these, and the rest of my channels are below. Move channel will not allow me to move it below the shortcuts. Any way to change this?

Also is there any way to set up a programmable remote to have single button access to YoutubeTV?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't move YoutubeTV below the shortcuts on home

Jump to solution

@sbradley02 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Depending on what remote you have, you can create a shortcut on your remote.

For more information about what remote model/device you need to have and how to create a shortcut, visit our Support page here: How do I create a personal shortcut button on my Roku® remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

With channel at the end of the list you can only move it up to get it to top of your channels. Highlight the you tube tv, press the option key and select move channel, now keep pressing the up cursor until you get to where you want it. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sbradley02 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Depending on what remote you have, you can create a shortcut on your remote.

For more information about what remote model/device you need to have and how to create a shortcut, visit our Support page here: How do I create a personal shortcut button on my Roku® remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

With channel at the end of the list you can only move it up to get it to top of your channels. Highlight the you tube tv, press the option key and select move channel, now keep pressing the up cursor until you get to where you want it. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks,  had discovered that also with playing around with it. Seems odd that you can scroll channels in any direction past the the end, but you can't move a channel past it.

0 Kudos