Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sammuller-88
Level 7

Can’t get to settings remote doesn't work

Jump to solution

I can’t get to the settings screen to change my network and my remote does not work. I have the app but the device does not show up since it can’t connect to the new network. I just need a new remote, but I can’t find one for my model, 3500x

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can’t get to settings

Jump to solution

Sorry but you're out luck, there is no replacement remote for 3500 stick. Even if there was it would cost $20, you can be a new roku express with a remote for $30. It comes with an IR remote so it won't go obsolete like the 3500 remote has. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5\
Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

Sorry but you're out luck, there is no replacement remote for 3500 stick. Even if there was it would cost $20, you can be a new roku express with a remote for $30. It comes with an IR remote so it won't go obsolete like the 3500 remote has. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

Sammuller-88
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you! Will have to get new one 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Sammuller-88 

Thanks for the post.

As mentioned in this thread, we no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Janiscurseagain
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have various issues starting after I lost power in a plug. Right now I want to access Roku with any remote. I see the Ruku page but the TV remote nor the Roku remote can interface with it. I want to get to settings but I can't get there. I have a 380 R stick I purchased in May. serial number YH00gl875559. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

You will need a roku remote for the 3800 stick, they're on backorder until October. Try your local walmart or best buy for the RC-AL7R voice remote. 

Edmund

0 Kudos