Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can I pair two remotes to one streaming stick?

Jump to solution

I just bought the Streaming Stick+ and also bought a second remote. Can I pair both remotes to the stick so my spouse and I each have one? If so, how do I do it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Can I pair two remotes to one streaming stick?

Jump to solution

With remote that is already paired, use it to go into the settings> remote & devices> pair a new remote> follow the prompts

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

I believe it's possible, but I haven't heard of anyone actually doing so. I've seen on other Roku players with a WiFi Direct remote already paired it still shows the option to pair another remote. It wouldn't show that if it only one remote was supported at a time.

I'm not certain I would want to get in a remote fight with my wife, though... Smiley LOL

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Yes, you can more then one remote paired to the same roku stick +, I had as many 4 at a time. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Edmund. How do I do it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

With remote that is already paired, use it to go into the settings> remote & devices> pair a new remote> follow the prompts

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos