Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanFer12

¿Cómo puedo configurar Roku Stick 3500X si mi control remoto no funciona?

Jump to solution

Estoy intentando configurar de nuevo mi dispositivo Roku Stick 3500X pero me pide en pantalla de inicio que empareje el control remoto, sin embargo, éste no funciona, por lo cual no puedo pasar de esa pantalla.

Intenté con el control remoto de la app, pero no pude tener un resultado positivo

¿Qué puedo hacer al respecto?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ¿Cómo puedo configurar Roku Stick 3500X si mi control remoto no funciona?

Jump to solution

@DanFer12

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

If your device is unable to detect your remote, it's possible that the remote may no longer be working. We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ¿Cómo puedo configurar Roku Stick 3500X si mi control remoto no funciona?

Jump to solution

@DanFer12

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

If your device is unable to detect your remote, it's possible that the remote may no longer be working. We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Angel_lh

How can I configure Roku Stick 3500X if my remote control does not work?

Jump to solution

How can I configure Roku Stick 3500X if my remote control does not work?

serial no : 2LD58S023376

wireless: D0:4D:2C:B4:FF:A9

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can I configure Roku Stick 3500X if my remote control does not work?

Jump to solution

@Angel_lh, you can't.  The remote is no longer available and to be honest it's not worth investing money in a 3500 when any of the current models will give you a better experience.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos