Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cardre09
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra remote unreasonable battery drain

I am having the same issue with my remotes. Battery life is extremely short. I find myself changing batteries every two weeks.
Please help Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Bgoolsby
Level 7

Re: Battery Life on Remote

This problem really is ridiculous and needs to be corrected asap!
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Angieggg
Level 7

Danny,

How do you PM you.  I tried clicking on your profile.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

When you click on his name, his profile opens. there's a button labeled "Send this user a private message" on the right side of the screen. Note that if you're using a smart phone to access the site, the pages look different and that button might not exist on the mobile page. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Fordme
Level 7

Remote kills batteries

I have to change batteries in my remote every other day remote model number rc-al2 sku3226000403, firestick 3800x, we have two rocky devices and this is the only one that has a problem.

[post merged with already exited thread]

0 Kudos
Chicken
Level 7

The reason for PMing instead of answering the question straight up is b/c the solution is top secret-squirrel stuff, not just anyone can be told.

0 Kudos
nwerle
Level 7

theIr anSwer was buy a new one  [content removed per Community Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Chicken
Level 7

Someone above received a free replacement remote, where's mine?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote kills batteries

@Fordme 

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos