Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: Any remote that you can change channels on using the keypad instead of up and down?

No streamer's remote has numerical keypad, not roku, Amazon,  or Apple tv. When one does it, the rest will follow. Just like tv controls, no streamer's remote had it, one did they all have done it.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Splooie
Level 7

Re: Any remote that you can change channels on using the keypad instead of up and down?

On Xfinity app.  Go to Live TV.  Hit the * key and then type the channel number you want.  It will go to the channel in the guide.  Just tested on my Roku on the xfinity app.  Not sure if the same on spectrum app, but worth a shot.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rockchick57
Level 7

Will it work with apps like Pluto? I don't have cable in my bedroom. I watch with apps like pluto and having to scroll to get to a channel is a pain. I also watch over air. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rockchick57
Level 7

The voice control roku remote. If I ask it to go to channel 25 for example on pluto tv. Will it work?

0 Kudos