Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jcarce
Channel Surfer

After factory reset pairing loop circle and not pairing

I had freeze issues on the 3810x stick, then I reset it to factory to clear everything up, the screen shows the language set menu and as soon I put the batteries in the remote the green light flashes and the pairing screen starts with a endless circle loop. what can I do? thanks

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: After factory reset pairing loop circle and not pairing

Don't simply rely on it flashing already, press and hold the pairing button for 5 seconds and release, let it communicate with the stick. You still have the usb cable with bump in it? That is what the remote is communicating with, not the stick itself. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jcarce
Channel Surfer

Thanks for your answer, I have pressed the back button numerous times and nothing happens, as for the USB bump I have all the provided cables connected.WhatsApp Image 2022-07-25 at 4.49.40 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-07-25 at 4.50.27 PM.jpeg

0 Kudos
Jcarce
Channel Surfer

I even had tried to connect the phone Roku app to do the stick installation process and was no possible, the Roku wifi "DIRECT-roku-321-C75751" on my phone asks me for a password.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jcarce

Thanks for the post.

When you press pairing button on your remote, have you tried holding the remote close to the Roku device to see if that helps?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue with pairing your remote, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jcarce
Channel Surfer

Thank you Danny for the reply, I have tried pressing the pairing button next to it and nothing happens.

The serial number is for the Roku device is 213030176321

0 Kudos
Jcarce
Channel Surfer

Danny Hope you can help me

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Jcarce

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa