Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockworm
Level 9

Added Pandora on button two after saying open pandora - get odd screen

Using the feature of the voice remote, I say "open pandora" and it opens a screen and plays my last requested station.  This screen has no options like I get when I open Pandora manually, and I cannot change stations or do anything else.

The new button two works, but I prefer the screen and options I get when I open Pandora manually. 

Why is the hot key based Pandora screen limited?

#Pandora #VoiceRemote

5 Replies
rockworm
Level 9

Re: Added Pandora on button two after saying open pandora - get odd screen

Any ideas on this?  Should I ask Pandora?  I can provide images if needed.

renojim
Level 21

You should probably ask Pandora, but what happens if you press the Back button (upper left button) on the remote once the channel loads?

rockworm
Level 9

I hear the audio feedback click, verifying I hit back, but Pandora does nothing and keeps on playing the current song.

Tivoburkee
Level 21

Yes I can confirm what the OP is seeing when opening the pandora via the voice control. No control to move on to the next selection, or change stations. I have wifi voice remote with an actual pandora key and it works perfectly. I guess its a bug. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
rockworm
Level 9

From a response from Pandora, there are 2 pandora apps on the Roku device.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/Added-Pandora-on-button-two-on-Roku-remote-after-sayi...

I sure wish I could open the main one from a hot key on my remote, because the second app really doesn't let me do much of anything.