Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

3500x model you can no longer get the remote for and other models do no use the streaming stick.

Jump to solution

3500x model you can no longer get the remote for and other models do no use the streaming stick. So what am I to do since when you remove the streaming stick you lose all of your info, shows watched, etc. Is there a replacement for the remote? Or any other suggestions.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 3500x model you can no longer get the remote for and other models do no use the streaming stick.

Jump to solution

@slw1 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 20

Re: 3500x model you can no longer get the remote for and other models do no use the streaming stick.

Jump to solution

You need to replace the roku itself, dsince there are no remotes available. The Roku premiere is on sale everywhere for $29.99, it comes with an IR remote, so even a cheap universal remote could replace its remote if broke or was it lost. If you want another stick, the roku stick+ is on sale for $39.99, it comes with wifi remote that will have tv controls. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@slw1 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos