Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4brwall
Level 7

why do unsubscribed videos continue to show on subscription list once unsubscribed

Unsubscribed videos continue to show on subscription list once unsubscribed.  Also all of my subscribed videos do not appear on the Roku Subscription list.  Is this a memory issue of the Roku?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: why do unsubscribed videos continue to show on subscription list once unsubscribed

@4brwall 

I'm not sure I'm following. Subscribed videos? Roku Subscription List?

Are you referring to service subscriptions from https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions ? Or are you looking at something else?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
4brwall
Level 7

Re: why do unsubscribed videos continue to show on subscription list once unsubscribed

Sorry.  I left out the fact it is happening on the Rumble App Subscription menu.  Also, on Rumble on the Roku I do not see all of my subscribed channels that I subscribed to, but I can see them on my pc under rumble.  The videos do appear under the all menu (sum times) even though there is no subscribed listing of the channel under Rumble App on the Roku.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@4brwall-

If this subscription list is something you view from within the Rumble channel app, then the subscription data is kept on Rumble's server.  This sounds like a question for Rumble, not Roku.  It's Rumble's app, Roku just provides the platform on which the app runs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos