Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigmike349
Level 8

soundbar that worked yesterday not working today

Jump to solution

My Roku Streaming stick+ is hooked up to my tv and my tv is hooked up via optical to my soundbar.  it has been working for years but this morning the sound wasn't working.  I did a test of the soundbar and it is still functioning, the roku remote is still able to control the volume but still no sound.  I tried doing a reboot of all the devices and still no luck.  the only thing that I can think of that changed is it looks like the Roku did a software update late last night.  any thoughts on how I can get my Sound back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bigmike349
Level 8

Re: soundbar that worked yesterday not working today

Jump to solution

nevermind...

found out when the wife didn't have sound she started unplugging everything (even our wifi router, that has nothing to do with the sound) and she didn't plug the optical cable back in...uggggg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bigmike349
Level 8

Re: soundbar that worked yesterday not working today

Jump to solution

nevermind...

found out when the wife didn't have sound she started unplugging everything (even our wifi router, that has nothing to do with the sound) and she didn't plug the optical cable back in...uggggg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos