Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jeddak
Level 7

severe audio lag

I only have this problem with Live KH.  When I tune in, the audio keeps getting farther and farther behind, until it is almost three minutes off after about an hour and a half.  I purchased a new Roku, the Ultra moldel, hoping this would help.  It didn't.  I ran an ethernet cable and hard-wired the Roku Ultra to the modem, and it still did not help.  Here is a curiosity:  I can run three mobile devices using the Android app for Live HK, and all three will run with the audio in sync the whole time while the TV lags farther and farther behind.  This is the only Roku channel I have this problem with.  I can watch HD movies on Hulu and Netflix on two different TVs at the same time (and different movies, too) and the audio and video are always in total sync.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeffrok
Level 11

Re: severe audio lag

I would notify the developer of the channel directly, if that's th only one that has issues.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos