Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pagebers
Level 7

"Last Resort" on Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I've been watching my way through the series "Last Resort" on the Roku Channel.  I'm at S1:E13, but the video won't play.  All the other episodes have been fine.  I tried watching on my laptop, but it is also very jerky and won't play.  The Roku Help said to contact the channel provider for playback issues, but the channel provider is Roku!  And, there's no option for contacting them for channel issues, as far as I can tell.  It just looks like that particular file is corrupted and needs fixed, but I don't know how to contact them.  Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Single tv series on the Roku channel appears to be corrupted,

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have been informed that this issue has been resolved. Can you verify that you are able to watch this content now without any issues?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scotishgal13
Level 7

Re: "Last Resort" on Roku Channel

Jump to solution

@pagebers wrote:

I've been watching my way through the series "Last Resort" on the Roku Channel.  I'm at S1:E13, but the video won't play.  All the other episodes have been fine.  I tried watching on my laptop, but it is also very jerky and won't play.  The Roku Help said to contact the channel provider for playback issues, but the channel provider is Roku!  And, there's no option for contacting them for channel issues, as far as I can tell.  It just looks like that particular file is corrupted and needs fixed, but I don't know how to contact them.  Any ideas?

@pagebers @RokuChris Im having the same issue. They only made one season of this show and now I’ll never know how it ends!

jmconrath
Level 7

Re: "Last Resort" on Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I've watched the entire series and the last episode won't play for me either!!! So disappointing. Do they make it off the freakin' island?? Roku.....please fix soon!!

0 Kudos
jmconrath
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny,

Can you look into last episode of Last Resort. It's corrupted and won't play.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have been informed that this issue has been resolved. Can you verify that you are able to watch this content now without any issues?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos