Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closed caption doubling during streaming

I have noticed that my close caption will appear double, or same sentence on screen twice, every ~minutes into a show. And it happens on all my streaming channels not just one.   I have the model 4620x. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: closed caption doubling during streaming

For a system-wide issue like this, the first thing I would try would be a restart of the unit.

Settings > System > System restart (On a Roku TV it's Settings > System > Power > System restart)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
wdl0355

System restart doesn’t fix problem

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@wdl0355

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos