Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwh32223
Level 7

aquatic life not working on express

Jump to solution

Hi!  My Roku express (serial #X00400URG4G6) quit playing Aquatic Life (Samsung TV in my living room). I have reset the Express twice, removed and added the screensaver.  My last attempt was getting the issue number (G6-342-654)for the the report tracker. Any suggestions on what to else to do? I have a Roku Streaming Stick+ (serial YH00FV838945) in my bedroom that will play Aquatic Life. Thanks for your time! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: aquatic life not working on express

Jump to solution

I am under the impression the Aquatic Life screensaver only runs on Roku units capable of 4K resolution (even if not connected to 4K displays).  String+ is a 4K init.  Express is not - I'm surprised it had ever run Aquatic Life.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I am under the impression the Aquatic Life screensaver only runs on Roku units capable of 4K resolution (even if not connected to 4K displays).  String+ is a 4K init.  Express is not - I'm surprised it had ever run Aquatic Life.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
kwh32223
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help...disappointed, but it is what it is!  I was hoping for hearing that it was an update on my Samsung tv... thanks again!

0 Kudos