Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paddyann
Level 7

a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

some how I hit a button that turned on a ladies voice and she is robotic and tells what is going on if its a move or a program. how do I turn this off it is so annoying please and thank you to whom ever helps me. have a great day. I can be reached at [personal information removed] help ha ha

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Level 12

Re: a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

Press the * button on the remote 4 times.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 17

Re: a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

Please edit your post and remove your email address. That's a sure way to get inundated by spam. 

In addition to hitting the * button four times quickly, you can also find the setting to control it in the Settings/Accessibility/Audio Guide menu.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos