Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paddyann
Level 7

a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

some how I hit a button that turned on a ladies voice and she is robotic and tells what is going on if its a move or a program. how do I turn this off it is so annoying please and thank you to whom ever helps me. have a great day. I can be reached at [personal information removed] help ha ha

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Level 9

Re: a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

Press the * button on the remote 4 times.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Re: a female voice talks in the beginning of anything i watch. how to i shot it off.

Please edit your post and remove your email address. That's a sure way to get inundated by spam. 

In addition to hitting the * button four times quickly, you can also find the setting to control it in the Settings/Accessibility/Audio Guide menu.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos