On one of my several ROKU devices currently in use, the Youtube app won't load.
1. The problem is not with the network connection as all devices one the network, including the roku with the youtube app problem, show network connected.
2. The Youtube app problem is only on ONE of my ROKUs, the Youtube on the other rokus still works normal.
3. One the one roku device that the youtube don't load, all of the other apps on that roku device will load and run shows.
4. The youtube app with the problem has been on the roku device for quite a while. Even so, I removed and reinsstalled. The youtube app won;t load on the ONE roku device, but still loads on all others.
5. I switched the roku devices to different TVs. the problem recurs with the same roku device, only a problem for youtube. Youtube works on all other devices no matter which tv it's on. At one point I plugged into a different HDMI.
I just started having the same issue with the YouTube app on my Sharp Roku TV this morning. The app runs fine on my other Roku devices. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, I restarted my device multiple times, and I did a combination of both. Anyone know how to fix this?