Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Youtube TV video delay

I have a 3810X and use Youtube TV frequently.   This didn't happen until last few days.  After it's been on live for a while there is a major video lag behind the audio .  5 seconds at least.  I thought it was a channel problem (TBS), but then I hit home and reloaded Youtube TV and it works fine every time.

4 Replies
Level 7

Re: Youtube TV video delay

update: I'm fairly sure what's causing this is these occasional short commercials that don't seem to be actual commercials from the stream.  maybe they are roku injected.  also, changing the channel seems to reset it as well, don't have to reload youtube tv.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem on a Sharp Roku tv. No other apps. Just the YouTube TV app. It's happening on every show now. Feel like it just started within the last few weeks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is happening to me on Roku stick and Apple TV. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the same issue on all my roku devices as well as my Samsung note 9 which leads me to believe it's a youtube TV issue. I reported the problem on the youtube TV app under account, send feedback. Hopefully they fix the issue soon. 

0 Kudos