Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

YouTube Playback Stops

Nope still doing it ! Every night I’m trying to listen to YouTube as I skeep And every night shuts to main page and wakes me up because I have to go back and wake up enough to find what I was listening to to sleep and it happens to her three times a night what the **bleep** is wrong with this **bleep** TV and if it can’t be fixed tell me because I will go buy one that’s normal that doesn’t have all these problems!

[Post moved, new topic created]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: YouTube Playback Stops

@Lesjoe1 A few questions here to see what may be occurring. 

- Which model of Roku device is this issue occurring on for you? Is this a Roku Express or a Roku TV? 

- Have you removed the YouTube channel from the Roku home screen, then restarted your device from Settings>System>(Power - for Roku TVs)>System restart, and reinstalled the YouTube channel again from there? 

- Has this happened with any other channel that you stream? 

With more information, we can continue looking into this issue from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: YouTube Playback Stops

@RokuTannerD My Roku Ultra does this too. Prior to that, my Roku 3 did the same thing. No, rebooting and/or deleting/reinstalling the app does not work. I just recently got the Roku Ultra to see if that would solve the problem. Back on my Roku 3, one day this symptom just started and consistently never stopped. Every night my YouTube play will stop now. Same with Spotify. I can no longer reliably use my Roku to play music while I sleep. 

0 Kudos