Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonahamos
Level 7

Watch tcm not working

Installed, reinstalled, bought new roku, same problem. Spectrum account is linked, but jist says title not available

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hsuth
Level 7

Re: Watch tcm not working

Having hte same problem. How do you contact Roku about this? Anyone know. I cannot find contact information. 

0 Kudos
Realtybytes-195
Level 7

Same problem, and NO support from Roku. I have stayed with Roku for the last 10 years, because of their excellent customer support. Now??? Ready to change.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Realtybytes-195,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience and I will do my best to assist you.

Try removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen. Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue.

We also would recommend checking for a channel update by going to the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * and checking for a channel update.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos