Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrismarieault
Level 7

WWE APP on the TCL Roku TV

I have been having audio issue with playing WWE pay per views on the WWE Network channel. 

When it first starts playing, there is no sound so i go to the settings to see that AUDIO is selected for ENGLISH. When i change it to German or Spanish, I get audio but it's on the foreign language commentating. But under English, there is no sound at all. 

This issue has been dating back for months. I may have to get rid of the WWE app because of this issue. But i don't know if it has to do with my ROKU TCL TV or if it's related to the CHANNEL. Can you check on this issue because everything else works fine.

4 Replies
Kamasai
Level 7

Re: WWE APP on the TCL Roku TV

I have been experiencing the same issue.  The audio has dated back a few months and same issue occurred tonight trying to watch Survivor Series 2020.  This only happens with PPVs.  Sometimes I go back and check PPVs a few weeks later and the issue is resolved, bit by then I've already seen the PPV on my laptop or phone.  For me the issue seems to only occur the night of the live PPV and carries on for at least a couple of weeks.  

chrismarieault
Level 7

It happened during the night of Survivor Series and the previous pay per views the last couple of months on the same night. Couple months ago, I had to select a Foreign language for AUDIO to get the English version. When I select the English version, completely mute. Very annoying. 

I wonder if it's a ROKU issue on the WWE Network. Do we address it with ROKU or WWE Network. At least I know I am not the only one. 

0 Kudos
Sickandtired
Level 7

Same issue here and I've been noticing it with just the ppvs too. Just switched it to french and it was in English? Annoying...

0 Kudos
xgriffinx
Level 7

Can confirm. For tonight's Survivor Series, You have to go to audio settings and select French to hear anything. Roku/WWE- bug alert! Please fix!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos