Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaraG
Level 7

Video not playing

Hi.  I have just created an account for An app called Bu*rn today on my Roku. However I can’t get any of the videos to play!? I tried several different videos in different areas and the info regarding checking with your doctor comes up then it goes back to the preview of what I clicked on to play. The video never plays and I don’t know why or how to fix this.  This is a paid subscription so if it’s not going to work I’m going to need to cancel it.  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
MRGOSS
Level 7

Morningstar Videos not playing

Only a few of the Morningstar Channel videos play. For example Fri 05 Jun 2020 video “Where to Find Dividends Now” will not play, though it is displayed. Today is 08 Jun 2020. This has been going on at least a month/ with other videos on this channel. I removed the channel and reloaded it to see if that helped, it did not. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Video not playing

I used to be able to watch anything but now all videos from any chanel that requires the Roku Video Player as its playback plugin doesn't load.

No problem with Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Att tv, Prime Video YouTube and such applications that have their own players built in they all work fine, but other channels such as Roku Chanel and even Tips and Tricks support videos can't load. The screen goes black and it just goes back to the same screen where it was played from, the page where it used to say LOADING with the status bar on it doesn't appear anymore.

I hope there is a fix for this otherwise gonna have to reset back to factory default to see maybe that would fix the problem. 

This happens on my Roku Ultra and on every single video from those channels, and yes I have rebooted my Roku Ultra and my Modem,  router and everything in between and still CAN'T GET IT TO WORK

0 Kudos
alpha177
Level 7

Re: Morningstar Videos not playing

i have a similar issue

0 Kudos