Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Video lags audio on Broadway HD

When using Roku to stream Broadway HD, the video and audio are in sync to begin with but the video falls further behind the audio as it plays until it is unwatchable. By pushing rewind and play, it fixes the problem but it keeps coming back. I have deleted the channel and then re-added, but it didn't change anything.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Video lags audio on Broadway HD

Same here. Also, I’ve noticed that NONE of the programs are being received and/or displayed through my Roku Ultra device to my HD plasma tv set in 1080p; at least SOME of them WERE in HD and displayed as such in the past but now appear in some sort of SD format.

I’m sure the problem must exist across all BroadwayHD accounts on at least all Roku if not other devices. I observed that this problem started PRIOR to the most recent Roku OS update. This problem does NOT exist when viewing same content via the BroadwayHD website through iOS Safari nor the BroadwayHD iOS app, ONLY the BroadwayHD ROKU channel app.

All of us BroadwayHD subscribers experiencing this problem should report it to BroadwayHD via the relevant customer support link on their website, broadwayhd.com.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

My wife has been complaining about this issue for the past several days, too. 

Highlighted
Level 9

Report it to BroadwayHD via the Support link on their website.

Be sure to include your Roku model and software version (both at Settings -> System -> About) AND THE LOCATION OF YOUR ROKU (city, state & zip code)

Highlighted
Level 9

UPDATE YOUR ROKU SOFTWARE IN THE SETTINGS. It looks like updates that are now available have fixed the problem - at least on my Roku Ultra model.

0 Kudos