Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Video Playback Issues

I have a Roku Streaming Stick and a Roku Ultra.  When I want to use them to stream shows I use a HDMI cable that I plug into the back of my Yamaha Receiver and then I select the correct inputs on my tv and receiver to watch.  I tried to post a picture of my screen but had no luck.  The Roku Home screen is distorted and unwatchable.  If someone will give me directions on how to attach a photo that would help with my description of the issue and greatly appreciated.  These devices work fine on other TV's (when plugged directly into the TV).  When I plug another brand streaming device into the HDMI ports on the receiver it works fine.  I would prefer to use the Roku for ease of use but can't figure out what is causing the issue.  One thing I forgot to mention is that the Roku devices have at one time worked running through the HDMI inputs on the receiver.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Video Playback Issues

I don't have any ideas for your problem, but as for posting a picture, there should be a "Photos" button right above where you type your message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Video Playback Issues

Roku.jpg

Thanks, I didn't see it earlier.  Here is what my screen looks like.

0 Kudos