Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hunter1996
Level 7

VRV H-Dive Subtitles

Why is H Dive anime on VRV not showing subtitles? It was yesterday. Several people on the VRV site believe its a Roku issue. An update? Gonna lose business if this cant be figured out. Anime works ok on computer. Problem only thru Roku

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4\
Ryko
Level 7

Re: VRV H-Dive Subtitles

It’s the same with me. I thought it was a problem with VRV but sub works on my phone and computer, but not on roku. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Hunter1996
Level 7

Now there are even some that are not H Dive .. I sent an email ti Roku Developer's trying to get a real person response.. Of course they didn't read it carefully and sent me back programming specs on what the issue might be. But SHE said they were not aware of any problems. This is why i am trying to get a live person

0 Kudos
Ewilson222
Level 7

Yeah. Subtitles stopped working on all my roku tvs on HIDIVE. Been about a week or week and a half since they stopped. Really annoying me. Hidive works fine on all other machines. Just the rokus stopped working. Not using a VPN. Nothing had changed on my side. Just one day they stopped. Still broke. I'm gonna be real upset if I have to buy a new TV. Something happened at roku recently. I've had no problems and loved these TVs for years but recently in the last few months it just problem after problem. Something changed over there.

0 Kudos
BamaMatt
Level 7

It's  not just roku. They don't work on my fire stick either. The fire stick app is a little different  than roku. When you pull up the options menu while a video is playing it lists under subtitles "none" as the only choice. Subtitles work fine on the android app though.

0 Kudos