Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Using the Screen Mirroring for Roku TVs App

Jump to solution

Is it true that Roku does not support screen mirroring with iOS devices so that when using apps like the one listed in the subject, video will mirror but audio does not come out of the tv?  If so, then does anyone know if Roku plans on resolving this or is there a better app to use?

Regards,

C

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Using the Screen Mirroring for Roku TVs App

Jump to solution

@mcmfalcon Thanks for reaching out. Apple iOS and OSX devices do not support our screen mirroring functionality offered on Roku devices. Currently, only Windows and Android devices support this feature.

You can see more here: https://support.roku.com/article/208754928-how-do-i-use-screen-mirroring-with-my-android-or-windows-...

We are not able to provide support or assistance for separate 3rd party apps. You'll want to reach out to any of those app providers directly for more information. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Using the Screen Mirroring for Roku TVs App

Jump to solution

@mcmfalcon Thanks for reaching out. Apple iOS and OSX devices do not support our screen mirroring functionality offered on Roku devices. Currently, only Windows and Android devices support this feature.

You can see more here: https://support.roku.com/article/208754928-how-do-i-use-screen-mirroring-with-my-android-or-windows-...

We are not able to provide support or assistance for separate 3rd party apps. You'll want to reach out to any of those app providers directly for more information. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos