I purchased and installed the Ultra 4800R on 01/16/21. It replaced a 4630. My system uses an AVR and so all source devices connect to it via HDMI and a single HDMI to the TV. All of the HDMI cables are Audioquest Chocolate. Worked perfectly for about 2 weeks, including 4K HDR from Disney Plus and Netflix, and then after turning the system on one day, an HDCP error 020 screen. Following the directions, disconnected power from the TV, AVR and 4800R, disconnected and reconnected all the HDMI cables. That worked for about a week. After a few more of these ordeals over about a month, I replaced the HDMI cable between the 4800R and the AVR with the Roku supplied cable. Worked for about 2 weeks and now I get the HDCP error again! I just did a system reset on the 4800R, no cable disconnect/reconnect, no power disconnect, and am able to watch 4K HDR on Netflix right now! But I know it won’t last! My 4K HDR Blu-ray player has never given an HDCP error. If it’s a cable/cable connection issue it should not go away for days/weeks at a time. I am not a happy camper. Roku needs to fix this!